S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

What to say.

I really liked this flash, it was well animated & was nice to see it in Russian, it added to it somehow. My only dislikes about it were the fact that in some scenes the music seemed to distract from the video itself, also the plot seemed a bit slow but still it was a rather enjoybale video. I hope you make more.
- Who
P.S
%u041C%u043E%u0451 %u0441%u0443%u0434%u043D%u043E %u043D%u0430 %u0432%u043E%u0437%u0434%u0443%u0448%
u043D%u043E%u0439 %u043F%u043E%u0434%u0443%u0448%u043A%
u0435 %u043F%u043E%u043B%u043D%u043E %u0443%u0433%u0440%u0435%u0439 :3

Luis in RL Luis in RL

cool

cool video, Smooth animation. Made me laugh, good job.

Weebl and Bob : Goo City Weebl and Bob : Goo City

Another time

once again weebl & bob amaze me, I have never seen the movie you were doing but I still found it quite enjoyable though I will ask why so many cadbury eggs recently?

Graphics- excllent plot- good from my stand point 8/10

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Nice

I enjoyed how you captured allot of the animators styles. the only thing I think the flash needs more is something at the bottom showing who that flash is based after because I had trouble knowing what was for what.

Graphics- good music- I thought it fit Idea- not the most orgnail but I like it.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Well

Overall it was a decent flash It was interesting but I just don't get what is so wonderful about it I mean the storyline is okay & so is the animation but it's just kind of dull after all I know all the fans are going to put this review as useless & say things like oh it is the best thing in the entire world but by my stand point it isn't so epic as every one is putting it as.

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

good job tom!

Good choices this year! nice video too (ending made me laugh o.o) kepp up the good work!

Leave Your Brain Behind Leave Your Brain Behind

simple

Simplicity is what makes this awesome. for some reason in my mind this has to be one of the best flashes out there not for the animation or the music but for some reason just the idea. (wait what?) anyway congrats you made a good flash.

KidneyThief responds:

Haha thank you very much

Narwhals Narwhals

again

once again you have made me watch a video over & over for hours.
I really can't give any criticism on it.
If you have a "good" sense of humor you will love it is all I can say.
Overall animation 9/10 idea 7/10 awesomeness 10/10

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Perfect

I must say at first I was secptical at what the falsh was going to be though after watching it I admit it was wonderful, it really fit. Though I prefer the regular version of the song I would have to say this one matches the video much more.
great animation, good idea
Overall i love it, great work.
-Who

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

You summed it up pretty well.

I will have to say that you really got allot of what is on newgrounds & for that congrats. Though i will say the animation could use a little bit more work though overall it was enjoyable!