Ninjas vs Mafia Deluxe Ninjas vs Mafia Deluxe

I love this.

I absolutely love this game, the comedy is fun and witty, the graphics are clean as well. The plot is a bit random but hey its your first game. the advice I could give to you is to make more enemy's. But overall this has to be one of the best turn based fight style games on this site. Keep up the great work mate. - Who

Cow Sim 2009 Cow Sim 2009

not able to be put in words.

I love this game so so much ooo and kudos to level 83 with the flaming pedophile mario. over all amazing game and damn undead fetusus get in the way so much.

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

ground breaking

without a doudt one of the most amazing games out there and ooo level 46 with the undead mastercheif, kudos

Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

Wonderful

I must say this exceeded my hopes for a sequel, good voice acting, the music was fitting as well as the artwork. nice job.

Survived the day and got the medicine.
Survival A
Compassion A
-Who

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

nicley done.

You did a great job at making this game, i was a bit skeptic at first because must who make zombie game generally mess up the zombies persnality. the voice ating was good, the only fault i would have would be that In my opnion the pictures didn't change enough.

Survived Day: Yes
Saved Wife: no

Tactics: Rank A
Compassion: Rank C

- who

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

well

This is a very well made point & click game, way to short for me though. I really liked the style & that song was awesome it left me wanting more. I must say. the puzzles were a bit easy though it was mostly picking up objects except for the last one, also a thing i liked was when trying to use objects on random things some of the phrases are really funny. overall its a fun game but once again it is a bit easy & short.

8 out 10

- Who

Armored Corps Armored Corps

good

it was a fun a game, graphics were nice sound was good my only problems was the unlocking of wepons they just came out of no where sometimes I would have none next I would have all them it did not make allot of sense also after 200 rounds it started to get a bit boring also after 250 levels I would of expected a better ending.
- who

Jungle Level Beta Jungle Level Beta

pretty cool

I was playing around on it it seems like it will be a good platformer though it seemed a bit slow paced their wasn't much of a challenge to it.

Meeblings 2 Meeblings 2

Cool

it was a fun game an interesting design you had pretty good graphics & the game play was sooth all I can say is its a little hard on some levls because you have to rely on luck sometimes for bounces & things(got stuck on level 20). Overall I enjoyed it 3.5/5 7/10

(& to people stuck on level 8 hold down the green meebling till he changes into the right one. )

Bioshock Soundboard v2 Bioshock Soundboard v2

bravo!

I always liked the lines said in bioshock but i never got to hear them at their full attention (generally fighting off the splicers) anyways I enjoyed it there were some awesome lines in there "I'm sander fucking cohan!" it really made my day, I hope to see another one possibly with some more lines from atlas or something but overall it was rather enjoyable, good job.

-Who