S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

What to say.

I really liked this flash, it was well animated & was nice to see it in Russian, it added to it somehow. My only dislikes about it were the fact that in some scenes the music seemed to distract from the video itself, also the plot seemed a bit slow but still it was a rather enjoybale video. I hope you make more.
- Who
P.S
%u041C%u043E%u0451 %u0441%u0443%u0434%u043D%u043E %u043D%u0430 %u0432%u043E%u0437%u0434%u0443%u0448%
u043D%u043E%u0439 %u043F%u043E%u0434%u0443%u0448%u043A%
u0435 %u043F%u043E%u043B%u043D%u043E %u0443%u0433%u0440%u0435%u0439 :3

Luis in RL Luis in RL

cool

cool video, Smooth animation. Made me laugh, good job.

Weebl and Bob : Goo City Weebl and Bob : Goo City

Another time

once again weebl & bob amaze me, I have never seen the movie you were doing but I still found it quite enjoyable though I will ask why so many cadbury eggs recently?

Graphics- excllent plot- good from my stand point 8/10

-Who

Ninjas vs Mafia Deluxe Ninjas vs Mafia Deluxe

I love this.

I absolutely love this game, the comedy is fun and witty, the graphics are clean as well. The plot is a bit random but hey its your first game. the advice I could give to you is to make more enemy's. But overall this has to be one of the best turn based fight style games on this site. Keep up the great work mate. - Who

Cow Sim 2009 Cow Sim 2009

not able to be put in words.

I love this game so so much ooo and kudos to level 83 with the flaming pedophile mario. over all amazing game and damn undead fetusus get in the way so much.

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

ground breaking

without a doudt one of the most amazing games out there and ooo level 46 with the undead mastercheif, kudos

Gibberishin' Sense Gibberishin' Sense

& baby went Clank, Boom, Steam.

I positively love this, I am a huge fan of tom waits, I can tell definitely inspired by him, very enthralling piece you have here.

jewcurls responds:

Why thank you very muchly!

Damnit Damnit

amzing

the was pure genius... I can't really say much more to it, it's magnificent great job keep it up!

amy bukkake amy bukkake

Meh

Alright its decent as a sketch or a doodle I suppose But not quite of a full on picture the proportions of her whole body compared the the other two are crazy as well as her even to their "Dicks", I suppose some who like "Furries" and other could enjoy this but overall its a pretty average picture. Keep on drawing and im sure you will continue to get better. Ps. Wtf is with that jizz.

KazuuMI responds:

lol i drew this a long time ago and never expected someone to review it
but yeah all your points are right on the money
but still this isnt a very serious drawing i came up with this outta the blue
so yeah i like this review and find it helpull

Jack Skellington Jack Skellington

wow

I like, really looks like him

Lyricae Lyricae

nice

good picture though the lines seem a bit shakey plus the background seem kind of squished but overall nice pic